Date(s) - Dec 02, 2013 - Dec 03, 2013
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
Welcome to Urban Rebound Raleigh-Durham!
Count Me In and Sam’s Club are pleased to bring Urban Rebound Raleigh-Durham to North Carolina to connect women business owners to the tools they need to succeed. Looking to grow your small businesses quickly and sustainably? Ready to create new jobs and contribute to economic growth in your community? Join us December 2nd & 3rd, and become part of this exciting movement!
THE PRIZE PACKAGE
9 MONTHS OF COACHING AND TRAINING designed to help you achieve significant revenue growth within 18-36 months. CASH PRIZES and gifts PLUS access to an incredible community of women entrepreneurs ready to support your path to success.
CRITERIA FOR PITCH COMPETITION
To pitch your business, you and your business should meet the following criteria:
- Be a women that owns at least 50% of your business
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident;
- Be in business at least one year;
- Have annual revenues of between $50,000 and $750,000
- Be ready to grow your business by at least 30% in the next 18-36 months
Founder and President, Count Me In for Women’s Economic Independence
Founder and President, Women For Hire and Spark & Hustle
ABC’s Good Morning America Small Business Expert
Secretary of State, North Carolina
Senior Director in the Sam’s Club Merchandising Division
DECEMBER 2, 2013
- Open Pitch Rehearsal Receive expert feedback on your two-minute pitch from Nell Merlino and other nationally renowned business experts.
- Informal ReceptionNetwork with a community of women small business owners from across the country.
DECEMBER 3, 2013
- Keynote Speakers and Small Business Education Sessions Hear from experts in marketing and social media, government contracting, financing, scaling smart and more.
- Business Pitch Competition Pitch your business for a chance to win cash prizes, business coaching and mentoring, and access to financing.
Sheraton Raleigh Hotel
Group rate is $99 a night until November 8!
421 S Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC (919) 834-9900
- Robin Whitsell, President, Whitsell Innovations and CMI Awardee
- Olalah Njenga, CEO, YellowWood Group
- Jennifer Maier, President/CEO, WDS Inc.
- Kimberly Martinez, CEO, Bonitas International and CMI Awardee
- Deborah Huyer, Executive and Organizational Coach, People Biz Inc.
- Jess McLamb, Pres. Roper Bookkeeping
- C.J. Scarlet, Chief Innovator, 10 for Humanity
- Amanda Carroll, Owner, Sage Jewelry Arts
- Michelle Keaton-Barrow, Keaton Barrow Realty
- Latangela Hyman, Owner, A Peace of My Passion
Meet the Urban Rebound Raleigh-Durham Event Coordinator
S. Briles Johnson
Director, The Women’s Business Center of North Carolina
Registration is closed for this event.