Date(s) - Apr 15, 2014 - Apr 17, 2014
6:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Marriott Key Bridge
6:00PM on Tuesday, April 15 to 1:00PM on
Thursday, April 17
Count Me In is pleased to partner with MASSIVE CHANGE NETWORK to bring you the 2014 Leadership Institute!
The Count Me In Leadership Institute: Thrive with Massive Change is two-day immersive experience especially designed for Count Me In award winners and finalists from all programs, and any woman who wants to stand on the conceptual cutting edge of design and its impact on life, work and business.
In order to meet the challenges of the modern world, women business owners must successfully transition from the 20th century model of leadership by business administration to the 21st century model of leadership by design. In conjunction with Bruce Mau of Massive Change Network, the Institute presents a revolutionary new way of thinking about that change.
We’ve assembled a roster of the nation’s leading small business and Massive Change experts to provide the insights needed to empower women entrepreneurs to become design creators at any and all stages of their business growth.
Change your thinking; change your life!
In the 21st century, our life experience is a design experience. The quality of our design is the quality of our life. If our design is poor, our life is poor. If our design is great — our life is great along with it. If our design supports life, then the life around us flourishes. That is why design matters. It determines the quality of our life.– Bruce Mau
Thrive with Massive Change is:
- A revolutionary way of thinking and dealing with change as a function of design. Everything is a designed system and we are all design leaders in our business and in our lives.
- A methodology that teaches how to anticipate, create, and participate in change, instead of ignoring or being victimized by it.
- Taught by world renowned expert design innovator, Bruce Mau. Bruce has helped countries and global companies including Coca Cola, MTV, Great Britain and Saudia Arabia prepare for and direct change for decades to come.
- A collaboration with Count Me In that infuses Feminine Bias and the power and perspective of women entrepreneurs with precepts of Massive Change.
- A time to practice this new methodology so that you can use it in your business and in your life.
- A place for direct interface with experts and intimate networking with peers.
April 15 at 6:00PM – A Public Talk by Bruce Mau (mandatory for Leadership participants)
April 16 at 8:00AM to 9:30PM – Full day of training – Two minute business updates from all participants; the foundation and 24 principles of Massive Change; the perspective of Feminine Bias, then break into design groups to work on a case study with designated experts, processes and surprises to help deepen the work throughout the day, plus meals and all supplies.
April 17 at 8:00AM – Design groups present their work to the group; feedback from experts summaries of the work, closing rituals, and end at 1:00PM.
Key Bridge Marriott
Registration is closed for this event.